We believe that God has called us into a lasting personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and that He enables us to live passionately and thoughtfully as His disciples in the world through the power of the Holy Spirit.
We value “the Bible as the Word of God, the gift of God’s grace and ever-deepening spiritual life that comes through faith in Jesus Christ, the importance of extending God’s love and compassion to a hurting world, and the strength that comes from unity within diversity.”
– We affirm the centrality of the word of God.
– We affirm the necessity of the new birth.
– We affirm a commitment to the whole mission of the church.
– We affirm the church as a fellowship of believers.
– We affirm a conscious dependence on the Holy Spirit.
– We affirm the reality of freedom in Christ.